The last week or so in the caravan was in fact quite a nightmare! It was one of those occasions when you know there are just lots of little things than need finishing off, but that ends up taking so much longer than you anticipated. I was in a real panic thinking i would not get it finished in time. Especially with the turn in the weather, i wasn’t able to get the roof painted until the last second. I was also getting frustrated with the inability of some people to paint round dots so sadly had to lay them off!

I am now extremely pleased to say that after using about 40 litres of yellow paint and painting about 40 000 dots on the caravan and the items in it it is pretty much complete – well i did promise that i had finally finished painting things yellow – but my flatmate walked in on me very late one night painting something new 😛