After a lot of confusion over the measurements i left B&Q with all the wood panels i needed for the walls and the floor. This wood turned out to be a bargain as the man at the checkout miscalculated what i had bought, oops! I think i could have even made a profit from buying this wood as when i told the staff that my offcuts didn’t fit in the car and offered them back they wanted to give me a refund for them!


Back at my studio, i set about making a new floor to cover where i had removed the toilet. This took ages and was a real pain because the floor is such a funny shape and is anything but symmetrical. After making many templates and running up and down to the woodwork room many times i was finally almost there with the floor.

 

After i have secured these in with screws i will begin laying the oak panels on the floor.